Re: Ricky Jackson. What other recourse is there, but to sue? Is there some indemnity clause that says if the expert witness in the case is wrong, you can’t sue? Federal or State Funded Expert Witnesses ought be liable., too. They carry malpractice insurance. At what price, freedom?
- Convictions tossed in Texas satanic daycare hysteria case
- Recent Ohio Innocence Project exoneree Ricky Jackson sues police for his wrongful conviction; allegations include torture during interrogation
- Juan Rivera and the dangers of coercive interrogations
- Atlanta chamber concert to benefit the Georgia Innocence Project
- Dallas area exonerees ask for Texas to create commission on wrongful convictions
- Proving innocence takes perseverance